Our team, with expertise in wide range of labour law issues, provides support to both domestic and foreign clients in all aspects of their operations that call for refined employment experience.
Among usual matters connected with employment issues, our experts have specialized in specific construction-related issues and challenges associated with construction sectors including:
- obtaining the respective licenses for construction activities,
- legal opinions and reviews of labour law requirements regarding working time, rescheduling of working time, rights and obligations of employees towards employer,
- risks arising out of employment regulation,
- advising on employment permits and registration of imported staff,
- drafting of employment contracts,
- relationships with trade unions and negotiations of collective bargaining agreements,
- advice and drafting of health and safety procedures in accordance with local regulation requirements,
- non-disclosure and non-compete agreements,
- representation in labour disputes.